CLEMSON (13-8, 6-3 ACC) vs. WAKE FOREST (10-11, 1-8 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, February 2
Tipoff: 8 p.m. ET
Arena: Lawrence Joel Coliseum (14,665)
Radio: CTSN (Tony Castricone-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ACC Network (Steve Martin-pbp; Bobby Cremins-color)
• Clemson looks to bounce back after suffering a 76-65 loss at Florida State, which led to a split of the season series with the Seminoles.
• Tuesday’s meeting will be the only this season with Wake Forest, and it will be Clemson’s first game at Joel Coliseum since Feb. 25, 2014.
• The Tigers wrapped up the first half of ACC play with a 6-3 conference record. The 66.7 percent winning mark tied for third-best in school history over the first half of ACC games.
CU Series W-L record: Wake Forest leads 99-58
Streak: Clemson won the most recent meeting
• Clemson finished the month of January with a 6-2 record, the program’s best mark since the 1996-97 team also went 6-2.
• The Tigers need just nine three-point goals to match their season total of 171 from last season. Clemson is currently shooting 36 percent from behind the arc, the best figure in Brad Brownell’s six seasons.
• Jaron Blossomgame has produced four straight games against ACC foes with at least 20 points. He is the first Tiger to achieve the feat since Terrell McIntyre in 1998-99, and the first Clemson player to do it against any opponent since Will Solomon did it in six straight in 2000-01.
• Blossomgame and former teammate Milton Jennings are the only players in Clemson history with at least 900 points, 500 rebounds, 50 three-pointers, 50 blocks and 50 steals in a career.
• Jordan Roper has been Clemson’s No. 2 scorer in ACC games, averaging 11.2 points per game. The senior is shooting 46 percent from three and leads all ACC players with 2.2 steals per game in league play.
September 13, 2018
September 7, 2018
September 6, 2018