Who: Clemson Tigers (6-1, 1-0 ACC) vs. No. 12 Florida State Seminoles (14-1, 0-0 ACC)
When: Friday, Mar. 2 at 1 p.m.
Where: Athens, Ga. (Dan Magill Tennis Complex)
Follow: @ClemsonMTennis on Twitter and Instagram
– The Tigers are currently on a five-match winning streak dating back to Jan. 26. Clemson’s last and only loss this season came to Charlotte on Jan. 21.
– Clemson topped Georgia Tech 5-2 in the ACC opener on Feb. 16th in Atlanta. The win marked the first time since 2014 that the Tigers have defeated the Yellow Jackets.
– Alex Favrot is ranked 64th according to the ITA singles rankings, having a 4-1 record at No. 1 in dual matches this season.
– The duo of Favrot and Simon Baudry are ranked 46th in the country according to the ITA doubles ranking that were released on Feb. 20, 2018. The two teamed up and advanced to the Round of 16 at the Oracle ITA Fall National Championship and are 8-2 overall this season, 4-1 in dual matches at No. 1.
– Baudry is 13-3 overall and is 6-1 from the top two positions in singles.
– Sam Edwards and Liu have teamed up to form the Tigers’ No. 2 doubles team, and the two are 5-1 in dual matches this season.
Guy Iradukunda (Florida State) – 12th
Lucas Poullain (Florida State) – 53rd
Alex Favrot (Clemson) – 64th
Alex Knaff (Florida State) – 92nd
Jose Gracia and Lucas Poullain (Florida State) – 14th
Guy Iradukunda and Alex Knaff (Florida State) 19th
Aziz Dougaz and Guy Iradukunda (Florida State) – 35th
Alex Favrot and Simon Baudry (Clemson) – 46th
Terrance Whitehurst and Terrell Whitehurst (Florida State) – 52nd
July 2, 2018
June 30, 2018
June 27, 2018
June 25, 2018