Clemson University, working with law enforcement officials, will implement a Clear Bag Policy at Littlejohn Coliseum for the 2016-17 men’s and women’s basketball seasons. While we encourage fans to not bring any type of bags, outlined below is what will be permissible to carry into the coliseum should a bag be necessary:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official Clemson Tigers logo clear plastic tote bags are available at local retail stores), or
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the coliseum.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
• Patrons will still be able to carry other items into the coliseum such as cameras and smart phones, but their carrying cases will NOT be allowed.
• Working media will enter the coliseum through the loading dock, and bags will be subject to inspection similar to the process for home Clemson football games.
December 13, 2018