Feb. 9, 2006
Baseball season is just around the corner and fans of all ages have a chance to celebrate their birthdays with the Clemson baseball program. The Clemson Athletic Department is now accepting reservations for birthday parties at most Tiger baseball home games. Read the guidelines below and reserve your spot by filling out the online form.
A baseball party at Clemson consists of the following:
1. Fifteen (15) general admission tickets upon receipt of your check or cash. We do not accept credit cards for birthday parties. Additional General Admission tickets can be purchased the day of the game at the baseball ticket booth behind homeplate or next to the left field foul pole 90 minutes prior to the first pitch.
2. Up to 10 parties are available on the following days:
3. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the start of the game. You may ONLY bring food and soft drinks (no alcohol) to the picnic area. You can not bring food inside the baseball stadium. Please bring a table cloth, plates, knives, forks and napkins. Trash bags will be provided. The picnic area is located on the balcony of the Jervey Athletic Center. Each group will get one (8′) table and eight chairs. Restrooms are available inside the baseball stadium. Please do not enter the Jervey Athletic Center.
4. A student representative will meet you at the table to give you a baseball and instructions for throwing out the first pitch approximately 15-20 minutes prior to the start of the game. We will take the birthday person to the third base dugout for the ceremonial first pitch. You are welcome to bring your camera to take pictures on the field. Most games will last 2 1/2-3 hours.
5. We will call you if it looks like the game will be canceled due to rain. If this happens, you can move your party to another day or get a refund. Someone will be at the baseball field 2 hours prior to the start of the game to answer any questions concerning weather. The press box phone number is 656-7731.
6. Each party must provide proper supervision of the youngsters in your group. The Clemson Athletic Department is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that might occur while on the grounds surrounding the Jervey Athletic Center or Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
7. Tickets will be mailed once we receive your payment. Mail a $50.00 check payable to: Clemson AthleticsBirthday PartyP.O. Box 31Clemson, SC 29633
8. If you have any further questions, please contact John Seketa via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remind everyone to WEAR ORANGE.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot or print and fax the form to (864) 656-0415
Form must be filled out completely.
Submitting this form will send you to the baseball page.
August 10, 2018
August 3, 2018
July 11, 2018
July 8, 2018